Wednesday, February 15, 2012

When dealing with a progressive muscle disorder with no cure at this moment and produces progressive chronic pain, you/I need to focus on something else. It is so easy to stay focused on oneself. We focus on the pain, the tears, the anger, the whatever we face in life. What we face in life, you need to remember that life in itself is progressive. Thus all of us need a bull's eye in life.
Can you imagine what life would be like if every moment is a high? Why for me, it would be exhausting. It is like mountain climbing, if you only walked on the tip of each mountain without walking through the valleys and meadows we would miss so much. There would be no bull's eye to focus on. Life is full of sorrow, setbacks and a lack of fortunes. The rivers and vales of life are what our memories are made from. It takes courage to face the raging rapids of rivers. It takes human endurance to side step the land mines in the valleys.
The saying that pops into my mind are;" this too shall pass.". My 'this too shall pass' will last a life time. I had to change my way of thinking. I had to change my activites. I had to change my bull's eye. But my life is mine. These changes of life I developed for me. So I had to faced these changes. I had to and still am, changing my fear. I consider this disease as my misfortunes. Why oh why was I cursed? It is only a curse if you stay in that frame of mind.
With a wink and a nod-HeWal

No comments:

Post a Comment