Friday, December 9, 2011

Pain

The last couple of weeks, my muscle's have been tender. So what should one do? I try sleeping 12-14 hours a day, however what sort of life is that? I have been trying to stay busy and them my muscles are screaming afterwards. I went to the library and checked out eight fiction books. Most of the time I read only non-fiction, but lately it seems to dry or just tired of all the detailed history or facts. In the last three weeks I have only read one fiction and started a second one. I quit reading them and took them all back to the library. I tried watching more TV but what a waste of time. I found I was glued to the set, watching but I really was not watching just staring at it. Ellen or Alex would point out a acting style or a saying, commercials, movie and would ask 'what a great point? A funny? Their clothes?'then I would reply " what saying? what funny? Clothing?"
So I then tried watching the moon with it's waxing/waning, a sunset, the beauty of falling snow. I buried my self with the coloring books from Dover Publications designed for adults, not xxx adult, but just more detailed. I love using colored pencils. I try mixing different colors or experimenting with shading, or making water come alive?
Or I clean the floor, run to a used book store, see someone. But I cannot seem to ease the pain even taking pain medicines. Don't get the wrong idea, the above does help in the passing of time. I think I am finally getting bored with retirement. What else can I do? My body is limited with my muscles disappearing. I try to keep a positive frame of life, but sometimes soming more is needed.
Any suggestions?
With a nod and a wink hewal,

No comments:

Post a Comment