Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The last few days have been rough. I have the symptoms of flu, slight fever, sore throat, over all yuc. However like most of you well know, it might be a reaction to medicine or food or disease. Toss them all up in the air and we still would not understand what is going on in one's body. If I or any of you, ran to the doctor about every little thing going on in our bodies, can you not imagine, were we all will live for the rest of our live's? It will be spent at the doctor's office. The body is so wonderfully designed. Can you imagine, if all of the wounds, we encounter as young lads or lassies, are still present? I am not sure, be can wager a guess, that every a spot of skin will be scarred, pussing or scab overed. I sure you got a picture of what I am trying to say. But yet our skin continues to be fresher as ever, until at some point, it quits. What is it that will assist us, during the times of hopelessness, gloomy days or when body quits reviving it's skin. We each have our own method. Mine was the love of gardening. The smell of earth, not dirt, the earth, feeling each grain in fingers, the wide range of colores, high lighted with sun or a cloud. Today, I can no longer spend the time I use to due to my lack of muscle strength. I still read up on plants, how to develope different Hostas, some Lillies. I try to walk around them at lease once a day. The last few months I have done a terrible job at it with the heat and all. I hope to start again with the cooler wearther. "From the glow of enthusiasm, I let the melody escape. I pursue it. Breatless I catch up with it. It flies again, it disappears, it plunges into a chaos of diverse emotions. I catch it again, I seize it, I embrace it with delight. I multiply it then by modulations and at last, I triumph in the first theme. there is the whole symphony." Strong feelings in which I could never express as fluidly as Beethoven, not just through music but also by writing. HeWal

No comments:

Post a Comment