Saturday, September 24, 2011

The last few days have been tough on me. I think it might be the weather. I never really thought that weather cN effect one so. I muscle hurt more then normally. I feel extra drain. My body is crying out for more naps then usual. The last few days have been damp, cool almost chilly, rainy, a slow persistent rain. My gardens have been neglected the last five-six weeks. I have not bothered with baking sweets( I have been addicted to sweets as long as I can remember). My reading has been limited, along with my art. Not really art, I have found that the coloring books from Dove Publications are wonderful. I have been trying to mix crayons with colored pencils, or pastals. I am laboring to read some books on drawing with pencils. My left-side brain always blind sides my right-side brain. I keep working at linking up with that 'think outside the box'. We have many great artist in our family, it simply by-passed this person. I mull over the thought that "Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education." I wonder what I am?
Until the next time-HeWal

No comments:

Post a Comment