Friday, September 2, 2011

These past couple of days, really the last few months have been filled with sadness. The loss of dear ones to death certainly strikes one's soul. Regardless of the age, your inner being is filled with sorrow. My mother stated that you experience a wide range of emotions even emotions you were not aware of. And this little fact did came true for me. I have been to more funerals then I care to these past few months, with most of the deaths being around my age. We live in a time of acid rain, polluted air, toxic foods. We eat eat these toxic foods, we breath in the polluted air, and drink poisoned water everyday of our lives. We can to try to convince ourselves that we will eat only organic items, drink purified water and wear face mask the reality is that no matter what we do our lives are in jeopardy. So what can we do? I found this little thought of Shakespear's in Richard ||: How sour sweet music is When time is broke and no proportion kept! So is it in the music of men's lives. I wasted time, and now doth time waste me; For now hath time made me his numbering clock; My thoughts are minutes. So I repeat, what can we do? I cannot speak for the rest of you out there but I know I have been trying to appreciate every moment of my life. I have come tot love each and every minute regardless what that moment has to offer. If I am sweeping the floor, I listen to the delicate sound the straw makes when striking the floor. Or when dusting, I marvel at where did that dust all come from and what about the color of dust? When I use to mow the yard, I came to enjoy the smell of fresh mown grass. What about pulling weeds, nothing beats the earthy smell coming forth. The list that each of us can come up with well be endless. With that, may each of you, please share how you enjoy each of your moments. Until the next moment,

No comments:

Post a Comment