Sunday, August 7, 2011

The days fly by, even with the heat & humidity. I have been busy even though I have been feeling pretty rough. I am afraid to say when I get a new pain, spasm, ichy all over for fear of the doctor wanting to take a new test, draw more blood, more money going out. Most of the time it just was a pain, cough or spasm without getting all upset for nothing. I forget that it might be just part of growing older. But then what is normal? Think back when we youngster and you felt of all the growing pains. So maybe we also have olding pains!

One of my passions is gardening. With this heat I usually feel very sore, like a bad flu bug or I have exercise to much and your muscles are screaming at you. I figure if no matter what I do I am still going to feel bad. But with this weather my beds will just have to wait. There is always another year or maybe fall will be here before we all now.

I learned that the cowboys of old had their own Pidgin-English:Kaupee for coffee, muckamuck chuck to drink water or muckamuck for food or hiyu muckamuck plenty to eat so may we all meet up at the heehee house soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment