Thursday, August 11, 2011

I receive my second b-12 shot yesterday. I am not sure if it I the shot or something else that makes me feel just lousy, especially as the day wears on. No appetite. I eat cereal augmented with toast, ice cream, something salty and pastries. Both of my doctors(local MD & Cleveland Clinic) state I need to always eat more salt. As a child, I salted all of my food. When I got married, Ellen would state " you did not taste the food so how can you salt" I would state that I did not to since I already know that it will need that salt. So here I am given free reign.
My garden is getting ahead of me. I hope it cools down soon so I can get out there. I know I should worry about it, so maybe tomorrow I will start! I just finished a book dealing with the history of cowboys and their some of their custom. I learned a little bit about the word loco. I never realize that it is a plant and that livestock could become addicted.
I think all of the proverbs and catchy little saying out there do help, so
When you mourn, you cannot sing;when you sing you cannot mourn.

Until the next time-Herb

1 comment: